As one of the most popular utility vehicles in Australia, custom-made Mitsubishi Triton canopies are extremely popular, however not many compare to Bosston for their durability and extra features.
Since 1993, Bosston Auto Bodies have been manufacturing canopies for utes and small trucks across Australia, including Mitsubishi Triton canopies. Design features unique to Bosston canopies include:
- Internal bosstrut system – Provides strength and flexibility and facilitates the creation and customisation of internal fit-outs.
- Flush coaming system – The flat canopy lip means your workplace is safer and more efficient for loading and unloading goods .
- Door open seal – The gullwing door and unique guttering system creates a water tight/ weather proof seal on the top of the body that keeps your workspace dry when the door is opened.
- Internal dual action hinge system – This system ensures all moving parts are kept out of the weather and provide extra security
- Roof rails – Bosston roof rails are not only removable but can also be shifted to any point without any drilling
- Multi-fit mount – Easily transfer canopies between vehicles without compromising structural integrity
Our Mitsubishi Triton canopies are available in a variety of configurations to suit three different cab types:
Full canopy with three doors creating accessible workspaces
Best of both - Part tray canopy with two doors and tray
Ledge tray with two door canopy and a rear ledge
The open centre aisle provides space for storing or transporting large equipment or products
If you would like more information or wish to discuss your specific requirements, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon to discuss our range of Mitsubishi Triton Canopies.